Long Beach Labor Law Attorneys
Labor and employment laws that have been put into place over many years' time spell out society's expectations in the world of work. Employers are required by law to adhere to certain standards that are intended to protect employees from exploitation and abuse.
Contact a lawyer at our employment law class action law firm to schedule a free initial consultation if you have reason to suspect that you have been victimized by your employer's failure to follow laws regarding such issues as:
- Minimum wage
- Overtime pay for hours over 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week
- Proper payment of wages
- Payment of required reporting time wages
- Payment of wages for "standby" or "on call" status time
- Payment of split shift premiums
- Provision of meal breaks and rest periods
- Payment of all wages in a timely manner upon the end of employment
- Reimbursement for work-related expenses
- Payment of vested but unused paid time off including vacation, personal, and sick leave
Standing Up For the Legal and Moral Rights Of Working People and Consumers In Their Day-To-Day Lives
Westrup Klick, LLP, is a Long Beach, California, law firm engaged in helping ordinary working people and consumers. Our lawyers are driven by a desire to use our legal skills to enforce laws on the books regarding employee compensation through the courts. We bring class action lawsuits in state and federal courts on behalf of employees who have been denied proper payment of wages and consumers who have been defrauded in interactions in the marketplace.
Contact Westrup Klick, LLP, by phone or e-mail to schedule a consultation with an employment and labor law attorney. You may be eligible to initiate or join a class action together with other employees who have been wronged simply because employers believed they could get away with it.